What can we offer as an ESP in Mega Projects?
Tasks involving feasibility studies and project development
- Establishment of basic conditions.
- Complete project concept development.
Establishment and evaluation of basic conditions.
- Design planning for examining feasibility and creation of alternative approaches.
- 3D model of the project.
- Soil Test.
- Energy yield calculation.
- Creation of documents for financing, economic and energy yield assessments, recommended price offer and synopsis
- Preliminary meetings with governmental agencies to acquire building permits.
- Project coordination relevant to approval.
- Completion of applications and support during construction planning.
- Approval planning including construction application.
- Collection of independent energy yield assessments.
Tasks involving planning and implementation
- Energy yield-optimized planning for power plants .
- Creation of Implementation and detail plans.
- Energy provider approval documents .
- Health and safety plans.
- Detailed construction schedules.
- Call for bids and commissioning of all services.
Creation of planning and documentation, technical data sheets, etc.
Execution of construction work
- Building site management.
- Supervision and coordination of all components and trades.
- Cost and time management.
- Bringing into service of the PV power plant to the grid.
- Acceptance tests.
- Builder´s diary.
After the project has been implemented: Facility Supervision / Technical Management Service
- Description of all relevant technical and local conditions of the project.
- Description and cyclical display of all relevant data from the PV facility via a data logger and compared to local weather data on-site.
- Evaluation of current information for realistic evaluation of the current energy yield thereby enablingearly detection of deficits in yield.
- Active and continuous supervision of facilities via comprehensive analysis functions. Freely configurable evaluation and alarm systems.
- Archiving and description of all commercially and technically relevant data and key figures.
- Detailed inspections and controlling measurements taken on-site also enable early detection and correction of problems that could cause a drop in yield or failures e.g. benchmark measurements measurement using infrared spectroscopy.